Saturday, December 8, 2012

Live and Let Die... Bond Polish!

When I was at Ulta this pat weekend they had one of their deals where you buy two OPIs and get a free full size of one of the Ulta OPI holiday exclusives.  I was getting a Christmas present for someone so I went and picked a polish for me too and Gift Cards for Everyone! as my bonus.  I picked out Live and Let Die from the new Bond polishes, the display at this Ulta was almost completely picked to death, they had like four of the colors, and this was the one that looked super awesome in the bottle.





Sorry for the crap pics, camera was angry.  This is a very dark teal-ish green color which likes to change color in certain lights (for some reason in my kitchen it looks like a dark forest green).   It has these awesome gold-ish, green-ish amazing flecks in it which makes me love it all the more.  The flecks don't translate on the nail like it does in the bottle, but still very pretty.

Totally a win of a polish even though it ends up looking cooler in the bottle.  I hope to possibly have some amazing nail mail this weekend, so cross your fingers for cool swatches!

I hope your weekend is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment