Friday, January 25, 2013

Laser Tag

Hi everybody! I am so very excited because I got my Daring Digits promo pack today and the first thing I did was swatch Laser Tag. Daring Digits Laser Tag is a black base with blue and green shimmer as well as an assortment of colored bar glitter. I did four coats due to my bad application, but look below for more!





These top two pictures are with top coats.... These next two show the original matte luster.  I personally like it with top coat better, but that's just my opinion. My swatches do not do this justice even though it had a slightly lumpy formula as well as having a strong smell, but honestly I am fine with that because just look at it!.








So you guys can get Ash's awesome polishes at her website at ddpolish.com. Her polishes normally cost somewhere around $7. Expect to see more awesomeness from her in the day's to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment