Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Glitter Bomb

It's been 2013 for 13 hours and 42 minutes! This manicure is kind of plain and simple. This is three coats of OPI Get Your Number, both with and without Top coat. I bought the mini set of the "Liquid Sand" Mariah Carey polishes with the remainder of my Ulta gift card. I am excitingly awaiting my Ulta online order on Friday.


No Topcoat
More pics after the jump!


Still No Top Coat

And woah look at that sparkle with top coat



This ios after two coats of Seche and even a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.  I love this blue with and without top coat, in my opinion the matte gritty feel is cool, but the topcoat adds depth and darkens the color.  I hope you guys have an awesome year, I for one am not looking forward to the end of my break tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment