Okay sorry I forgot last weekend NAND this should've been posted last night... Oh and these are rap pics again.... Oi vey. Anyway this franken is a very shimmer dark purple with primary color tiny glitter in it. I adore it even though it has a terrible formula... It is really gorgeous in my opinion! For more franken February head over to Inky at http://inkywhiskersmusings.blogspot.com/ . More from me later, have a great weekend!
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Okay sorry that I suck so much for not posting this yet and for not blogging in general. These were the nails I had on Valentines Day with a base of Essence Ultimate Pink. I used a dotter to make the French tip like that with my old Maybelline Onyx Rush, a white striper, and a decal left over from Halloween. I'm not really against Valentines day, I just thought the design would be really cute
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Hi everybody! Sorry it has been so long! Today I'm going to show you another Daring Digits polish, this one being a pink jelly with awesome glitter in it called On Wednesday. This was five thin coats but I was being OCD so like three is necessary... Look at that amazing white square glitter! I love this so much too bad this pink isn't very vibrant on me though, it's a little nude for my skin tone. If you want to get On Wednesdays and more go to www.ddpolish.com :) oh and sorry for the ding on my thumb, also this is like perfect for Valentines day!
Friday, February 8, 2013
Hey everybody! I am taking part in a cool little February thing with a couple of other bloggers called Franken February Fridays, but I am starting a week late. This polish is pretty simple, and I apologize for my terrible photos... ipad didnt like me, not only are they a little blurry but also colored funny. In real life this is a pale purple a very pastel one, with an awesome microshimmer and tiny little raspberry glitters... See how this isn't that in my photos below
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
- Ishah x Beauty: Ishah tests out the new Flower Cosmetics Kiss Stick High Shine Lip Color in Nude Narcissus. Is it the beautiful creamy nude she hoped for?
- datyorkLOVES: HTF Max MakeUp Cherimoya Devil's Kiss NVC001 Nail Polish Swatch and Review!
- TheFabZilla: Are these Wet n Wild Fergie eyeshadows worth all the hype? TheFabZilla spills the deets!
- Polarbelle: Does the idea of washing your beaded nail art down the sink make you sad? Polarbelle shows you how to make a resuable beaded nail sticker!
- Lacquer Buzz: Mihaela tries nail studs for the first time and loves them!
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: If you are hopelessly tempted by taupe eyeshadows- then check out these Taupelicious Treats!
- Mama Fashionista: See how Julep is helping Quinn achieve one of her beauty resolutions!
- Pinked Polish: Tiger Stripes featuring an AWESOME polish, ORANGE you glad you aren’t a TIGER!!!!
- Never Gonna Give You Up: Kara hosts a nail polish Giveaway. 10 prizes up for grabs!
- Harajuku Girl FL Beauty: Curious about high end Asian Skincare products? A new site, Peach and Lily will help you sort it out.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Get out the door fast with this 1 minute makeup look!
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel shares her top five favorite lipsticks of the moment!
- The Convenient Beauty: Starter kit ideas for makeup beginner.
- Skin, Bones, and Nails: Awesome spring colored skittle nails with freehand art.
- Cult of Taupe: Get ready to dazzle with four gorgeous gold shadows from BFTE.
- Love At First Site!: Best 12 of 2012… No1. Clarisonic Mia. A review.
- Beauty by Miss L: This week Miss L did another sweet & cute manicure.
- Midnight Manicures: GlossyBox made a touchdown this month with “The Man Repeller” box. See the products that Jeanie is cheering about!
- Très Beau Glamour: Looking for a bold and highly pigmented blush palette? Coastal Scents has come out with a NEW blush palette that is perfect for Valentine’s Day and much more!
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: What is a girls’ best friend? In this case bling!
Friday, February 1, 2013
Hi everybody! Today I've got three more Daring Digits polishes for you! These three polishes are from the World of Warcraft line, which is very large so if you'd like to see more head over to here. This is Mage, Alliance, and More Dots.
More pics after the jump!